Returning an item
Waremakers offers only the best of the best ― but if it wasn't right for you, you simply send it back
Of course. It is very important to us that all customers are happy with both the service and the goods they purchase on waremakers.com, and sometimes, for one reason or another, a customer may wish to return a product.
Returning or exchanging an item is simple:
To initiate a return, simply:
- Make sure you are signed in.
- Click 'My Account’ at the top right of the page. Choose 'My Orders'.
- Now click on the 'return/enquire' button next to the relevant order.
- Choose 'I want to return my order' and write your reason for returning (optional but very helpful for us).
- Click 'Return order' and you will receive an email confirmation within 5 minutes.
- Within maxium 48 hours, you will receive an email with instructions how to return the product.
We recommend that you return the goods in appropriate packaging. Do not destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty.
Once the returned goods have been received, Waremakers will process a refund of your order directly to your debit or credit card within 48 hours.
We guarantee that you have the right to cancel the contract to buy within a minimum of 14 working days of receiving your purchase without giving any reason and without penalty, except the cost of returning the goods.
Some suppliers may offer extended periods in which you can cancel contracts to buy. This information will be listed in the "shipping" section of the relevant product page.
If you are in the EU, you will have the initial shipping charges refunded to you, but normally you will bear the costs of returning the item. However, in some cases you will be able to do so free of any charge. Please consult the 'SHIPPING' section on the relevant product page for specific information about that product.
The following items are generally non-cancellable and non-refundable:
Personalised items that are specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspect that makes the item unique to your requirements and therefore cannot be resold.